PROXIMIDADE AWARD

There were a lot of things happened in my life lately that made me have to set aside my blogging activity for quite awhile. But now, I'm happy to announce that I have time to continue blogging again, yeah! :) Firstly, I want to post about PROXIMIDADE AWARD that I received in September 2008 (My Hide Away, I owed you this post :P)


"Este Blog Investe e acredita na.. PROXIMIDADE!" I have checked to Google translator, it is Portuguese, the meaning is "This blog invests and believes in proximity". Quite confusing, eh?! (Any Portuguese readers here? kindly give your input :P )

Based on the message that came with this award, the PROXIMIDADE AWARD are given to charming blogs whose aim is to show the marvels of friendship. The bloggers are persons who interest to find and be friends, they do not interest in prizes. Wow, what an honourable award!!

Being inactive these past months, I'm not sure to whom I should pass this award, that's way I intend to keep this award temporarily and pass it later in the future. I will actively browse around to find out 8 marvellous blogs who entitle for this PROXIMIDADE AWARD :)

I also want to take this chance to say BIG THANKS to my visitors and readers who kept visiting my blog during my absent period. Thanks for keeping my Alexa rank and Google page rank hover at a good level (Alexa rank of 160k and Google page rank of 3 for a site that have been abandoned for almost 2 months, not bad, right ?! :D )

22 comments:

Mizé said...

Hi.
Congrats for this special Portuguese award!
I´m Portuguese and your translation is correct.
I don´t think it´s confusing.
Proximity here means "close to" and you got it all right. This award is a friendship award that we give to those bloggers we consider friends to cherish their friendship.
A good Sunday. Cheers.

Tina Kelley said...

I live this quote!!

Thanks so much for sharing it..

DebbieDana said...

congratulations on your award!

Joy said...

Oprah is really an ispiration to all women to dream and to overcome all obstacles in life.

dollartree said...

Just find your blog and I like it

Happy holiday:)

eastcoastlife said...

May you be prettier, richer, healthier and happiest this coming new year!! Happy year 2009!

tahtimbo said...

Congratulations on your award. I have another one to present to you, as you have been chosen to receive a most prestigious award. You can drop by my site and pick it up at... http://mrmomsunite.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you! I found your blog and was really impressed with what you're doing here. I hope you stay active and keep your readers updated. :)

SHY said...

That´s nice award congrats..

Pepper said...

Congratulations!!!!! God Bless..

The Diary said...

hi friend! nice blog U got here..would U mind if we xlinks? pls let me know..thx :) and my blog http://lylafitri.com

lunaticg said...

Hi!
Congratulations for the awards. Nice blog you have here.
See you around.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog you got here! Cute template.. Anyway, congrats for the award that you received..

Grandy said...

Congrats on your award. Glad you could translate it too. :)

TOMAS said...

Wow, what a great wisdom! Thank you for the reminder of the timeless values.
"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more..." Yes, yes and yes! "Having more" is being grateful for what we have at a moment we raise up our eyes and open the hearts for to smell the wild flowers.

The Diary said...

congrats for award... cangrats for rank alexa too :) happy blogging :)

lanne said...

Your blog has been tagged! You can get your tag at http://lanne67-crocodilesoup.blogspot.com/

Lola said...

Congratulations!

lunaticg said...

Hi!
Congratulations, I guess for the achievement of maintaning your alexa and google rank.
See you around.
lunaticg.blogspot.com

Dori said...

Congratulations on your award! :)

Diana Yusuf said...

hi....was here blogwalking, can we make a friends in the daya of valentine?..happy valentine day for u my friends

Symphony of Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment